We’re looking for a Programmatic Manager to help drive our website monetisation strategy, you will be responsible for maximising revenues across some of the largest sites in the UK. You’ll work closely and hold strong relationships with both internal teams (editorial, dev) and external 3rd party tech providers and SSP’s.
What will you be doing?
- Management of 2 programmatic executives, supporting them in their day to day and development
- Maximize programmatic revenue across all LADbible Group sites, hitting set revenue targets
- Agree quarterly team goals with the Head of Programmatic
- Delegation of tasks based on individual strengths
- Explore and implement new ad technology partners & platforms
- Collaborating with internal departments to achieve a mutual goal (Editorial, tech, sales, etc)
- Manage and build senior relationships with existing and new SSPs and tech partners
- Maximizing yield and fill rates by way of optimising our setup
- Handle negotiations with SSPs and tech partners
- Identify and drive new commercial opportunities for programmatic growth
- Development of our commercial offering to clients
What do you need to have done before?
- Experience working for a media owner
- Extensive knowledge of the programmatic landscape (and wider digital ecosystem)
- Previous management experience
- Knowledge of GDPR and other regulations that effect user privacy
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and a bias for proactively resolving issues
- Aptitude, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of web-based programming languages (HTML, Java Script, PHP, etc)
- Strategically minded and forward thinking
- Analytical skills combined with problem solving abilities
- Ability to troubleshoot and familiarity with ad-servers
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.