Due to continued success, the LADbible Group’s Finance team is expanding, we are looking to recruit an accomplished and experienced reporting manager to own the groups monthly financial reporting across our UK and International entities.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Ensure that group financial results are reported in an accurate, understandable and timely manner in accordance with IFRS and local requirements.
- Management and development of Accounting team including Management Accountants, Accounts Receivable and Accounts payable.
- Fully own the month end processes and make recommendations for improvement and implement change.
- Ensure all monthly balance sheet reconciliations are produced and signed off.
- Simplify and develop our chart of accounts making recommendations to revise in order to support our reporting.
- Develop our monthly consolidated management accounts pack in line with requirements of end users.
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts in accordance with IFRS.
- Be the main point of contact with our external auditors.
- Development and implementation of internal controls and financial procedures.
- Qualified Accountant (ideally ACA) with at least 5 years PQE.
- Willing to get into the detail and get hands dirty.
- Strong technical IFRS knowledge.
- Advanced user of excel.
- Excellent communication to be able to explain financial information to staff at all levels.
- You will be structured and organised in your approach to work and meeting strict deadlines.
- You can work successfully on your own and as part of the team.
- Attention to detail, motivated, forward thinking and flexible in your approach.
- Experience in developing and improving internal financial reporting is essential.
We have a number of benefits here at LADbible Group such as private healthcare, an enhanced maternity and paternity leave, subsided gym memberships, monthly social events and Summer and parties.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.