As an Social Media Manager of LADbible Australia you will be working within a fast-growing, award-winning social publishing company which has an enormous influence on a young generation.
As Social Media Manager, you will be managing the social channels (Facebook, Instagram and YouTube) of LADbible Australia’s newest entertainment client.
What you will be doing
- You will be the main point of contact for our client for all things social and will be required to attend regular face-to-face /phone WIPs/
- Responsible for client management, social strategy, community management and daily scheduling.
- Working with the Associate Creative Director on the creative development of all content posts to ensure maximum engagement while adhering to our client’s brand guidelines.
- 1-3 years’ experience within a similar role with an emphasis of using various social media channels.
- An ability to think, imagine and produce engaging social content while delivering on client’s set objectives.
- A strong awareness and understanding of current markets, trends and competitors’ actions (specifically within the entertainment category).
- Experience meeting set targets/deadlines while remaining attentive and committed to our clients.
- Strong knowledge of a spectrum of social media channels.
- Understanding of current trends and what makes engaging content
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to think logically while remaining agile to move quickly.
- Ability to research a subject / topic and present findings in a constructive manor.
- An attention to detail in dealing with all matters and a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Ability to use own initiative and make effective decisions.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.