As a Mid-Weight Designer for LADbible Group, you will be a key driver of the creative implementation of assets across a number of social first brands, including LADbible, SPORTbible, Tyla, GAMINGbible, UNILAD, UNILAD Adventure and UNILAD Sound.
You will deliver work for a number of different teams, including marketing, Joyride (our in-house agency) and editorial teams.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting all departments with the design assets they need to be successful. This includes social templates, assets for major marketing campaigns, pitch decks and commercial assets for our client campaigns (e.g. display ads). You will be creating assets for both on and offline use.
- Ensure brand guidelines are implemented correctly, and suggest new ways to enhance the visual identity of all our brands.
- Be an expert on design trends worldwide, especially with regards to social publishing, and make recommendations to the business as a result. Ensure LADbible Group is ahead of the curve when it comes to branding and visual identity.
- Play a pivotal role in how we develop our brand voice and values.
- Produce creative solutions from briefs and proactively come up with ideas for our brands
- Manage external resources as required e.g. production partners or design specialists
- Manage your own time and advise on time required for jobs. Ensure all work is delivered on time and stakeholders are kept up to date.
What do you need to have done before?
- Industry experience, ideally at a social media-led brand or agency.
- Experience in designing for youth brands.
- Deep interest in brands and branding
- Strong understanding of and passion for using design to build successful brands
- Strong grasp of editorial design requirements, with an expert eye for typography and motion design
- Able to challenge briefs and ensure they include a solid strategy to aid successful design
- Curious and eager to challenge yourself daily.
- Outgoing and a good communicator. Able to build relationships across the business.
- Hard working, and able to deliver excellent quality work under pressure.
Experience of Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects.