Our Strategist will be joining forces with our talented social savvy creatives to create ideas and content with our ever growing pool of brands.
We’re here to make entertainment, to inspire movements, to surprise people, and to excite young generations around all manner of topics they know – and didn’t know – they love.
You will be implement insights-led strategies and solutions for the commercial work undertaken for our brand partners.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for rising star candidates who can show their pedigree and make a difference at a fast-growing youth media brand. We need someone with passion and energy to work in this fast moving business.
Working closely with the creative team, you will contribute to brainstorm sessions and idea generation.
To be successful in this position it is important that you are versatile, adaptable and have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You must enjoy developing relationships both internally and externally, and actively promote the business, the agency and vision to the industry.
- able to demonstrable experience of successful brand and content social strategies
- qualitative and quantitative research – be conversant with industry tools, sources and techniques
- insight development
- digital media landscape, new media technologies, and activation principles
- deck (Keynote) creation and presentation ability
- understanding of consumer behaviour and the youth audience
- Ability to selling in and/or presenting ideas to internal teams and clients
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.