LADbible Group’s Sales team is expanding and looking to recruit a target driven and passionate Account Director for Publicis Group. Ideally candidates will have previous experience working with this agency or agency group, however strong Account Directors from other patches will be considered.
Working as an integral team member of the dynamic LADbible Group Sales team, this client-facing role is focused on creating new business opportunities, and developing key existing relationships throughout the specified Agency. The simple aim is to drive sales and increase the revenue and profile of LADbible Group.
What will you be doing?
- Explore new business opportunities bringing in a defined number of new clients or campaigns monthly within Publicis Group.
- Be able to sell the full range of advertising opportunities (and develop new ones) based on client’s objectives
- Maximise coverage across your agency patch and build relationships with all key departments including strategy, planning, buying across multiple disciplines e.g. social, mobile, digital
- Create and develop a list of key target clients which you can develop and to build into new and long term business
- Work closely with Agency Group Manager to maximise the revenue opportunity within the agency group to meet and exceed targets and objectives
- Work alongside our industry leading internal teams (Data Science, Marketing and our in-house Creative Agency) to create and deliver pitches to potential clients to obtain new, or repeat, business opportunities
- Develop and build key relationships with existing agencies to secure repeat business
- Fully manage the sales process and agency/client relationship from brief to execution
- Respond to briefs effectively and in a timely way, ensuring all criteria is delivered on
- Continually present new and innovative ideas
What do you need to have done before?
- Experience working with agencies across of both digital and social content platforms
- Demonstrate that you can sell display and branded content partnerships to agencies (including proven relationships with senior contacts at the agency)
- Have excellent negotiation skills.
- Understand the world of digital and use social channels e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok
- Show an aptitude to learn in a fast moving digital and social space with complex products
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.