We are looking for a passionate and motivated Social Video Researcher with video sourcing and social media management experience to join our Video team.
Working as part of UNILAD, your role will be to source, get permission to post, repackage and build a 24-hour schedule of the best trending and viral video content to our social media channels.
You will be part of the team responsible for taking UNILAD to the next level, by enhancing the brand image and maintaining a strong online video presence, as well as continually developing and improving the quality of videos by reviewing and responding to audience feedback and analytical data.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Mining the web for the best trending/viral videos and interesting stories to tell in video form.
- Obtaining permission from content owners to post to UNILAD’s social media pages.
- Build relationships and hold conversations with creators to gain better insight in the story behind the clips you find.
- Building a 24-hour video schedule of consistently strong storytelling and clip selection.
- Editing and repackaging viral video content with a strong focus on storytelling and narrative to ensure our video offering is original to the UNILAD brand.
- Working as a proactive member of UNILAD’s social video team
- Continually striving to understand the tone of the brand
- Maintaining impeccable grammar and punctuation skills
- Video background with social media experience, preferably with experience working within a similar role at a news channel, video licensing company or social media channel.
- Excellent video research and storytelling skills
- Passionate and motivated
- Understanding of current trends and what makes engaging content
- Knowledge of the company's brand and overall style
- Active social media user with experience of various social channels
- Some video editing skills using Adobe Premiere Pro is desirable
- Experience in video journalism very desirable but not essential
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.