As part of LADbible Human Resources team, the Talent Acquisition Partner, will work in collaboration with hiring managers and the wider HR team to ensure a highly efficient recruiting process from initial contact to ultimately securing the candidate with the ‘right’ offer. The role includes aligning job openings with the hiring managers, drafting job specifications, posting roles to the relevant channels, reaching out and sourcing potential candidates.
Most importantly, you will ensure a fantastic candidate experience demonstrating our culture and values throughout the process. You'll play a critical role in the impression candidates have of LADbible, and will be pivotal in helping us to find the right people and pushing the diversity of our team.
The position can be based in our London or Manchester office.
What you will be doing:
- Be hands on with end to end recruitment; partnering with hiring managers to support their recruitment needs
- Ensure the recruitment process is administered effectively and efficiently
- Maintain all our recruiting tools and ensure our ATS system is updated and accurate
- Manage the interview process and be the first port of call for candidates
- Support managers with drafting job descriptions, posting job adverts, scheduling interviews, obtaining sign off and conducting pre-employment checks
- Ensure that hiring managers are coached and supported through interviews and assessments of candidates
- Consistently hit hiring targets while delivering high quality candidates through referrals, headhunting, social media, referrals and networking
- Continuously raise the bar when hiring and attracting the best candidates.
- Responsible for delivering projects to improve recruitment processes
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Partner and Talent Lead to deliver projects and ensure best candidate experience
- Identify and develop strategic partnerships (e.g universities, schools) and attend a variety of recruitment events
- Evaluate and identify areas to enhance the candidate experience
- Develop innovative ways to attract talent to LADbible
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality at all times in regards to candidate data.
- Must have previous in-house recruitment experience
- Demonstrate a team first mentality, acting the best interests of the team
- Experience hiring digital or media sales roles
- Deep understanding of the media landscape preferred
- Expertise in sourcing, networking, interviewing, and offer negotiations at all levels
- First class interpersonal skills; client service oriented
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing and fun environment
- Self-motivated and a love for working collaboratively
- Genuine passion about the LADbible brand
Team first 🙌 👊
We listen to each other and nurture mutual respect. We don’t accept egos.
Problem solving 🔧💡
We don’t just call it out. We keep our momentum by proactively solving problems.
Hard work 💪🚀
Building something special needs grit and dedication. We bring it.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.