Working in our in-house creative agency, Joyride, the Account Executive’s role is to help support the Account Managers and Account Directors, where required, oversee the delivery of brand-funded campaigns running through LADbible Group’s editorial channels.
Ideally, experience in a similar agency, social publisher/platform, or brand-direct role, the candidate must have an ability to adapt and an appetite to learn in a fast-paced environment.
They must be able to demonstrate essential project management skills including budgeting, building timelines, documenting, reporting, client servicing, and general planning; knowledge of project management and team communication software (i.e. Facebook for work, etc.) and tools (keynote, Excel etc) is key.
What do you need to have done before?
- experience in project delivery of content campaigns and web builds, with ability to quickly adapt to different methodologies.
- Knowledge of social platforms including TikTok and Snapchat is essential
- manage the client’s expectations regarding deliverable; pre-empt and resolve issues early.
- always demonstrate a clear understanding of the client’s business.
- creation and maintenance of project timing plans, ensuring they are adhered to by all involved.
- natural inclination for analytics with knowledge of data software, running and building reports.
- keen eye for detail and to keep timely, accurate and detailed cost managers / create SOW’s
- demonstrate strong written and verbal skills, providing presentation support to your line manager or other account staff when necessary.
The Account Manager must have sound experience and a track record of success delivering content and digital projects. They must have an exceptional eye for detail even when working on multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously. They should be looking for the thrill of working in a fast-growing company where the opportunities are boundless.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.