As Joyride’s Studio Manager you will play an integral role in our in-house Creative content production teams, ensuring the seamless workflow, production and delivery of branded content.
You will oversee all resource planning and traffic management, making sure that projects are delivered on deadline and within budget, using freelancers where needed to accommodate the flex in capacity.
Building good relationships with stakeholders will also be key, as you will work daily with people across Sales, Creative, Producers and other internal teams, as well as the post-production traffic manager, to define project specifics and specs and ensure the smooth seamless running of the process, championing the processes and tools, and providing timely reports on workflow to senior management.
What will you be doing?
• Managing the resource planning, briefing traffic and production output from the creative team in a timely and efficient manner.
• Dispatching all jobs to the creative team using our project management system, Float, and planning additional resource management of freelance staff when required.
• Ensuring all briefs are dispatched within the Creative team based on individuals’ strengths and skills and ensuring work is delivered on deadline, on brief and within budget.
• Regularly compiling and updating team schedules and reports, keeping all relevant departments informed about projects status and revising deadlines where necessary.
• Preparing presentations and reports for the senior management on team performance, workloads and traffic schedules.
• Ensuring our files are always up to date and meticulously filed on a daily basis.
• Ensuring all liaisons with other departments are efficient, proactive, positive and tactful, building especially strong relationships with key departments and people.
• Acting as a brand guardian and champion, and upholding the integrity of the brand and Creative processes to internal and external stakeholders.
• Booking various meetings within the Creative team and with other teams, including arranging some off-site days/events.
• Running planning, review and project wrap-up meetings, driving a culture of continuous improvement.
• Resourcing freelance requirements as and when required and sorting paperwork and budgets accordingly.
What do you need to have done before?
• Must have previous experience in Studio, Traffic, or Resource Management, either agency side or in-house.
• A problem solver with a can-do attitude
• You thrive in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple briefs at once, high volumes of traffic, etc.
• Great verbal and written communication skills, and excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to handle tight deadlines in a busy environment, whilst motivating a team with a variety of skillsets.
• Ability to self-manage and a willingness to work with different teams.
• Previous experience in budget/freelancer management.
• Strong skills with office software (Word, Excel, Keynote), and knowledge of creative studio project management programmes (Float/Resource Guru or similar, Basecamp, WeTransfer etc).
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.