We’re looking for someone to come in and work closely with our users to help define improvements to the sites, app and digital experience across LADbible Group. This role covers a good amount of ground within the UX function.
We’re after someone with a good appreciation of LeanUX processes and someone comfortable organising collaborative sessions with both users and teams across the business. Visual design skills and a love of beautiful UI is also a bonus!
What you will be doing?
- Identify and execute the most suitable user experience process for each stage of our projects, delivering insights and detailed solutions for empathetic, user-centred digital experiences.
- Document learnings and project status via the most appropriate artefacts. Data diagrams such as user journey mapping, empathy maps, wireframes, comprehensive content diagrams and prototypes are expected tools. Ensure all versions of project UX/UI documents are complete, current, and stored/ archived appropriately.
- Engage in and contribute to ongoing usability research and finding evaluations. Get comfortable getting face time with all kind of test candidate, whether through lab testing or guerrilla testing.
- Keep research and data at the core of a project. Include awareness of competitor analysis and appropriate research when executing project work. Bring UX/UI trends, industry strategies, etc to the conversation for consideration.
- Passionate about understanding (and keeping the team and clients informed about) current and emerging UX/UI trends.
- Work with internal and client teams to design and build user-friendly experiences. Participate in key internal meetings including weekly status updates and planning sessions.
- Actively measure usage and performance of key products in your remit. Be vocal about any unexpected behaviours or opportunities which present themselves via data points.
- Be a champion for the final UI execution and ensure that we provide a high-quality end product – do this by working closely with developers and reaching the optimal outcome.
- Ensure all versions of project UI documents/kitchen sinks/guidelines are complete, current, and stored/archived appropriately.
What we are looking for?
We’re looking for someone with a functional, problem solving kind of brain. A methodical, detail-oriented type of person, who is comfortable working through uncertainty toward a set goal.
- Solid track record of executing pure-breed UX work
- Experience working in a LeanUX environment a bonus
- As comfortable with pen & paper as they are Wireframing and Design software
- Great communication skills
- Empathetic, with an eye for subtlety when dealing with users
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.