Mid Weight Creatives are hands-on problem solvers who know an idea is only great if it’s creative and commercial. They’re thinkers and doers – expected to come up with great concepts, use their craft skills to execute them and coordinate specialists to deliver projects.
What will you be doing?
- Work as part of project teams on larger briefs, and lead smaller content-focused projects – looking to seniors and ACDs for direction and support
- Be a content specialist - understand the roles and production constraints of different
- content types, especially video, on social platforms
- Develop an understanding of the wider marketing mix to contribute ideas across channels
- Mentor juniors where needed
- Deliver creatively excellent, error-free work internally and to clients
- Work with and learn from craft specialists – designers or directors, for example – to deliver projects
- Actively seek opportunities to develop and hone craft skills
- Accurately scope projects alongside Sales, Accounts and Production, and take responsibility for delivering on time and within budget
- Question briefs and strategies to make sure the team is aligned on project objectives and deliverables
- Present work to internal and client stakeholders
- Be an ambassador for the business both internally and externally
What do you need to have done before?
- Previous experience in a creative/marketing/advertising environment
- Portfolio of content and campaign work
- Understand the creative and/or publishing world
- Working knowledge of Social Media including TikTok & Snapchat
- Experience working on big brands
- Practical craft skills as well conceptual thinking
- Interest in youth culture, pop cultures and social good
- Ability to use Keynote
- Broad software skills - Creative Cloud, Logic, Sketch, etc.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.