Due to the continued growth of LADbible Group we are looking for a Senior Ad Ops Executive to join our talented team. You will have ownership of large budget projects and support the business explore new and exciting campaigns.
What will you be doing?
- Full end to end management of our larger budget campaigns
- Assist junior members of the team setup and optimise their campaigns, instilling best practices along the way.
- Troubleshooting of campaigns and 3rd party tech issues
- Supporting sales in developing their display & data response to client briefs
- Highlight practical way for us to better our workflow to become more efficient
- Work closely with the head of programmatic in driving key quarterly projects and strategic innovations
- Be a key point of contact internally and externally for any Ad Ops related quires
- Become an expert in all our display and data products
- Building and maintaining relationships with key clients to encourage reoccurring bookings
- Ensure campaigns are fully delivered to achieve quarterly revenue targets
What do you need to have done before?
- Previous experience in an Ad Operations role or equivalent
- Previous experience using DFP, IAS, Permutive (or other DMP)
- Willingness to share knowledge and experience with other members of the team
- Strong problem-solving capabilities and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to supervise and distribute tasks to a team working to tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of the wider ad tech landscape and a solid understanding of all digital media channels
- Prior team management experience would be beneficial but is not essential
- Demonstrate strong communication skills with your team members, other departments and clients
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.