LADbible Australia’s team is expanding and we’re now looking to recruit a brilliant digital campaign planner to work with us in our Sydney office.
This exciting new role will join the Projects and Product team and will be responsible for all our paid social objectives as well as our ad operations across the Australian business. As part of a small team, the successful candidate will be involved end to end: from initial budget planning and strategy, to setup and management within Google Ads Manager and Facebook, ongoing optimization and finally reporting.
What will you be doing?
You will ensure delivery to the highest standard; that campaigns go live in the right place, at the right time, delivering to the pre-defined audience, continuously maintaining communications internally / externally whilst also proactively providing any feedback and suggestions on optimisations. The successful candidate will have experience in these areas, along with a great attention to detail and ability to prioritise their time.
- Trafficking, monitoring and optimizing of campaigns within Google Ads Manager (Direct IO, PMP, PG)
- Scheduling, monitoring and optimizing of social campaigns within Facebook ads manager to meet delivery targets where appropriate
- Manage and build upon current day to day social and display performance reporting processes
- Liaise with clients and external agencies directly on their campaigns
- Support our sales team with their brief responses
- Troubleshooting any issues that may occur with your campaigns
- Continuously suggesting areas of improvement / optimisations to ensure campaigns are hitting client KPIs and advertising benchmarks
- Ensure campaigns are fully delivered to achieve quarterly revenue targets
- Compose post campaign reports, highlighting successes / standout performance and suggestions to encourage client retention
What do you need to have done before?
- experience working in an Ad Operations, Campaign / Social Management role or equivalent
- Previous experience using Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads Manager (DFP), IAS, Permutive (or other DMP)
- Willingness to listen and learn from the team around you
- Maintains a high level of service and professionalism through the campaign lifecycle
- Eagerness to up-skill and learn new online platforms and applications
- Problem-solving capabilities and meticulous attention to detail
Strong communication skills with your team members, other departments and clients
- An interest in keeping on top of industry trends across social and ad operations
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.