This role sits within the Data, Intelligence & Planning unit at LADbible Group, reporting into the Head of Commercial Strategy.
We are looking for a forward thinking, entrepreneurial individual with a proven track record of implementing strategies that drive substantial revenue growth within content. This individual must have experience with content monetisation across social platforms and websites, and ideally have some exposure to licencing.
What will you be doing?
- Analyse existing data and develop strategies to form actionable recommendations to a variety of internal teams. Platforms and data sources include:
- Facebook & Instagram
- ladbible.com, sportbible.com, unilad.com, gamingbible.com & tyla.com
- Autonomously improve processes and tracking of group content and finance data alongside the Data team, covering all social platforms, websites and CONTENTbible customers
- Report on performance to senior leadership and feed into planning and budgeting processes
- Collaborate with the Head of Commercial Strategy and Head of Licensing to create a roadmap leveraging existing opportunities and exploring new ones
- Oversee relationships with key media platforms and ensure that internal stakeholders are kept informed of changes in best practice and market and platform updates
What do you need to have done before?
- Have a strong understanding of the content monetisation landscape and the opportunities available
- Proven experience in data analysis and have shown the ability to simplify and present complex data
- Have a grounding in and excellent understanding of monetisation concepts and commercial outcomes
- Recognise issues before pro-actively strategizing and executing solutions
- Show strong attention to detail and have a high level of numeric competency
- Strong excel skills a must and exposure to using dashboards beneficial
- Worked in a fast pace, growth focused environment, preferably at a publisher, platform or multi-channel network (MCN)
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us.