About LADbible Group
Founded in 2012, LADbible Group has redefined entertainment and news for a social generation. With a global presence and offices in the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand and the US, LADbible Group has grown to become one of the biggest social publishers in the world.
LADbible Group operates across all major social publishers including Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, and YouTube and our mission is to give the youth generation a voice by building communities that laugh, think and act.
LADstudios, the new content studio by LADbible Group offers 360 digital formats designed to capture audiences on all digital platforms. LADstudios forms part of LADbible Group’s growing commercial offering to clients and partners. It creates broadcast ready original series and formats and is in discussions with broadcasters looking to create digital and platform first content. LADstudios also works alongside LADbible Group’s in-house content marketing specialist Joyride, creating social-first branded entertainment opportunities to clients and their agencies, as well as excellent sponsored formats to rival traditional television offerings, for use right across its social channels and beyond.
We are looking for an experienced creative and solutions-focused individual who will plan and manage commercial, original and social video projects across LADbible Group’s portfolio of brands and channels.
In this role you will oversee and manage projects from conception through to delivery. You'll work closely with all other internal and external commercial stakeholders managing and facilitating production from presale through to pre-production, shoot and publishing.
What the opportunity looks like
- Supporting the presale process, leading on accurately scoping budgets, creative and production executions and timelines for video and stills shoots ensuring the feasibility of all request for proposals
- You will lead on developing the cross platform activation of request for proposals to work across all platforms in our ecosystem including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and TikTok
- You will be an integral creative member of the presale pitch team, pitching to clients collating and producing all presale and pre production client documentation
- You’ll work hand in hand with the in-house creative team leading creatively on ideation, execution, brand integration, narrative, scripts and beats and throughout the whole production process from conception through to delivery
- You will be a leading editorial voice both within the team and onset
- You will be used to deliver and manage multiple productions from conception through to delivery ensuring that productions run smoothly, on schedule and to budget
- Managing your campaign production team and crew, organising the allocation of resource and personnel pre, during and post shoot
- Negotiating costs with talent, suppliers, crew and contractors
- Working with insurance companies pro-actively reporting and managing risk assessment and duty of care on all productions
- Managing the edit you’ll work closely with in house post production and creative teams to deliver and publish all content on time and within platform, legal and licensing parameters
- Act as a role model and ambassador for the team and company
Skills and experience we’d like you to have
- Experience in branded content working at a Senior Producer, Senior Producer/Director at either a publisher or production company
- Experience of helping to lead and manage a team
- A strong affiliation for producing & directing short form branded social content, and a thorough knowledge of social media platforms and the nuances of engaging audiences across different platforms, particularly Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- You will have a creative flair across all platforms, you will feel at ease with interpreting commercial briefs and will have a strong understanding of content from an editorial as well as brand/client point of view, helping to ensure the balance of respecting our audience whilst weaving in a brands tone of voice into a campaign
- You should be well connected in the industry and already have a healthy and diverse talent network (Directors, DOP, Editors, Designers, Animators, Producers and supporting technical crew)
- You will have a good understanding of the nuances of all social platforms and the importance of creating content to align with individual platform audiences
- You are client facing and will be comfortable in managing clients expectations throughout the production process
- Familiarity with various filming techniques, tiers of production, cameras and post production tools with demonstrable experience in an hands-on shooting environment
- You will be comfortable working across several video formats (animated, original, live, immersive and social) and will be able to demonstrate working exposure and knowledge of video production, pre and post production including workflows, processes, equipment and software programs/tools
- Proficiency in building entire scopes and of production documentation is essential, including managing all production scheduling, budgets, cost managers and risk assessments
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us. As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.