Video Producer - FTC
We are looking for a Video Producer to join on an FTC until the end of the year who will be working with the wider branded content team to plan and run commercial social video projects across LADbible portfolio of brands and channels including LADbible, UNILAD, Tyla, SPORTbible and the rest of the group. You will need to have an understanding of brand integration, social media platforms - specifically Facebook, Instagram and TikTok - production legalities and licensing, as well as be up to date with ASA guidelines.
What the opportunity looks like
- Accurately budgeting for video concepts supplied by creative, creative producers and sales
- Manage multiple projects from pre-production to delivery of content to the activation team
- Prepping and attending video shoots, documenting meticulously on and off set info
- Participating in calls/meetings with internal and external stakeholders where concepts and pitches are discussed and developed
- Drawing up video production schedules, budgets, call sheets and risk assessments for active and potential projects amongst other pre-production paperwork such as PPM documents
- Negotiating costs with suppliers, crews and contractors
- Organising allocation of resource and personnel pre, during and post-production
- Working with insurance companies pro-actively reporting and documenting risk
- Ensure there are on-set log notes to hand post shoot
Skills and experience we’d like you to have
- Experience as a Producer at a production company or publisher - social media experience is a must
- Existing connections within the industry including freelance or agency Editors, Directors, VO, Motion Graphics, Casting Producers and Art Directors
- Proficiency in building scope of production docs including; call sheets, schedules, risk assessments and P&L
- Understanding of content from an audience and publisher POV as well as a brand/client POV
- Exposure and knowledge of video pre-production, production and post-production including workflows and processes, equipment and software programs/tools
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us. As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Video Producer - FTC
Loading application form
Already working at LADbible Group ?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.