The HR Business Partner will collaborate with the General Manager, HR Director and the management team to deliver first class HR support. They will immerse themselves within the business and develop a thorough understanding of the external and internal factors impacting on the teams.
What the opportunity looks like
- Partner with the UK HR team to ensure the delivery of an effective HR service and oversee the operational day to day HR activities
- Advise and coach managers on specific performance, conduct, absence or employee relations matters and ensure that all disciplinary and capability issues are dealt with sensitively and in accordance with employment law
- Provide coaching and development to managers on leadership and employee development issues
- Work closely with the UK based Talent team and Hiring Managers to support with end to end recruitment
- Work in collaboration with the UK HR team to ensure processes are efficient and aligned between business areas and countries
- Manage key HR and talent projects and initiatives ensuring they are delivered to the highest standards
- Support and advise on the Company’s Diversity strategy and related policies and procedures, particularly in relation to recruitment, promotion and career development
Skills and experience we’d like you to have
- Previous experience within a similar industry, ideally media, digital or a tech-focused business
- Strong understanding in Australian employment law
- A real hands-on attitude - they will be the sole HR operations representative in APAC and able to cover administrative duties through to complex HR cases
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage a number of projects or initiatives at any one time
- Able to inspire confidence in senior managers and key stakeholders both within HR and outside of HR
- A collaborator, we have a strong HR team that work together for the good of the department and business, we don’t want egos
At LADbible Group we've rolled out hybrid working which means the majority of departments across the business work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us. As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.