We’re looking for a conceptual Senior Creative to lead the creative ideation, strategy and execution for our branded pitches and campaigns. It’s an opportunity that requires excellent creative skills and an in-depth understanding of youth culture to be able to run the process from end to end, whilst also demonstrating commercial awareness and our ways of working at LADbible Group. We’re looking for a confident presenter, someone who can create a compelling narrative and articulate our creative proposition, as well as someone who is happy working solo and as part of a wider team.
What the opportunity looks like
- Lead projects from briefing to delivery, working with the rest of the creative team
- Develop strong social-first ideas and challenge briefs and strategies where necessary
- Be a content specialist, understanding the roles and production constraints of different content types (especially video) on social platforms
- Specialise in social-led activations but be familiar with creating integrated campaigns, with an understanding of how to use everything from OOH to experiential in your campaign strategies
- Communicate and champion creative thinking and technical execution to clients throughout each project
- Oversee junior project teams to help them deliver their best work
- Be a detail-oriented senior when it comes to approving work with overall accountability
- Understand how to brief craft specialists: Animators, Designers, Directors, Talent etc. to deliver projects against your creative vision
Skills and experience we’d like you to have
- Senior level creative experience in a social-led creative, marketing or advertising environment
- Practical craft skills as well as conceptual thinking
- Experience in a fast-paced, quick turnaround environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of how budgets work, scope of work and realistic deliverables
- Deep understanding of the role that video/social content plays in every project
- Proven track record delivering creatively and commercially successful projects
- Experience overseeing teams
- Interest in youth culture, pop cultures and social good
- Ability to design pitch presentations in Keynote, PowerPoint, Google slides etc.
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us. As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities, to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.