Want to work with one of the largest youth publishers in the world; one of media's most progressive brands; be a driving force for good amongst Gen Z; and be part of an exciting growth journey?
Due to exciting growth, we're looking for a driven and passionate Account Director to join on a 3 - 6 month FTC basis (with possibility to extend). You will be joining to our Branded Content Delivery team, working with some of the UK's biggest brands, you will be focused on delivering branded content projects from start to finish across LADbible Group’s brands. You will be comfortable leading complex, key client campaigns by providing an exceptional level of service that results in account growth, whilst ensuring the production of outstanding creative work.
What the opportunity looks like
- Directly line manage an Account Manager, and strategically plan and deliver branded content deliverables from beginning to end with the support of the Group Account Director
- Manage the end to end process of large campaigns and budgets that are across multiple channels and mediums
- Lead upfront briefing meetings to inform delivery strategy with consideration of client, company and project needs
- Partner closely with Client Solutions (Sales), Trafficking, Creative and the Client Projects teams in order to optimise day to day campaign process and workflow
- Build strong client relationships through ongoing communication and updates surrounding campaign deliverables and managing of client expectations though a positive, solutions-focused attitude
- Accurately manage project finances, budgets, contracts and creating SOWs
Skills and experience we’d like you to have
- Strong background in delivering complex and challenging projects, specifically across social video and static content
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of core project management skills including the ability to brief teams, understand and create timelines, development of clear and concise presentations, and management of margin.
- A team leader with the ability to lead and nurture members of a core project team
- Comfortable in building strong and constructive relationships with clients based on honesty and trust
- Comfortable in fast-paced, creative environments with the ability to bring teams together to deliver the right solution
- Strong written and verbal skills, providing presentation support to your line manager or broader team where necessary
At LADbible Group we've rolled out blended working which means the majority of departments across the business (including London, Manchester and International offices) work from home and the offices on a weekly basis.
LADbible Group is an equal opportunities employer. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community to apply for openings with us. As the leading social youth publisher, we have a powerful global platform to better represent our audience and enable those that do not have equal opportunities to have their voices heard. As a business, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce, in an environment where everyone feels comfortable to be themselves.